There are often vacancies in organizations where the employers are not sure whether to hire a permanent employee. Our Temp-to-Hire service allows you to hire a temporary employee you hired, full-time.
It is often hard to judge the abilities of an employee unless they have worked for you in a particular work environment and our Temp-to-Hire service allows you to do just that. With this service, our client can try out an employee on a temporary basis before deciding to offer them the job full-time. The employee remains on Precise Personnel Staffing’s payroll through the trial period. This allows our clients to check whether the new employee is the perfect match for the company by observing his work ethic, skills, ability to perform cohesiveness with your team within their company’s environment.
You can hire temporary employees on a short-term basis and extend the period by hiring them on a permanent basis if they suit your needs. And you do it all without the usual risks associated with hiring. This means when you’re ready to hire, you do so with confidence.
Why choose Temp-to-Hire
Temp-to-Hire is the best solution for your staffing solution. With this service you can:
- Fill a vacant position quickly without fearing that the person you hired isn’t the right fit for the company.
- You can test out the employee’s complete set of skills and capabilities before hiring them permanently.
- You can check whether the employee is able to fit into the organization’s environment without any strings attached.
With our temp-to-Hire services, you can easily convert part-time employees into full-time employees without any hesitation.
Key Benefits of the Service
At Precise Personnel, we help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of your business. We are an extension of your HR team and bring along the following when you partner with us:
- We help you understand employee behaviors and what they reveal
- We help break down barriers to communication within your firm
- We help resolve the pricing paradox to enable growth
- We help align your brand strategy with key objectives
- We help companies nurture loyal employees reducing turnover
Businesses that rely on large numbers of supplemental staff members for special projects, sick leave and other situations.
The greatest return on your staffing dollar through economies of scale, reduced staff time and the successful sourcing of highly trained onsite staff.
Executive recruitment for a variety of positions from receptionist to administrative clerical.
Interim staffing for those special projects or seasons as well as value-added support to fill in leaves of absences.
Payment of all appropriate federal and state taxes, insurance coverage, workers’ compensation and unemployment.